I gotta take a break next week, folks, but stick around. There’s a lot more pulse pounding adventure left in this story!
Aaaw. Well, Fritter may be able to get Decker’s attention, now, at least. And it’s nice to finally know everyone’s name/powers..!
Our heros first mission and Über Force are already won.
let’s hope that Fritter get at last notice by Decker.
but if Decker will be cooperative is another question…
At some point, I will desperately need Our Heroes to do a cross-over with Frog Raccoon Strawberry.
Haha, yeah, that would be fun. I figure, as an inter-dimensional adventurer, Fritter can cross over into any universe. And if he sometimes brings other characters along with him, anybody can cross over with anybody!
Fully support this idea!
Or really, just any cross-over would be pretty awesome.
If only I could be as grossly incandescent as Sunbear
EGADS! Is that Patrick Stewart man? With all the powers and abilities of Knighted British celebrity Patrick Stewart?
Haha, he does look a bit like him, I guess. But no, that’s Herr Doktor. (go back and read his introduction in part 3, if you missed it)
So what you saying is that there is no Patrick Stewart man…
Just wanted to tell you that you draw Nice Boobies! You can draw ‘em all. Big booibes, Small booibes, Puffy Boobies, Swooping Boobies, Bumpy Boobies, Droopy Boobies, Fake Boobies, Flat Boobies!Anyway, Nice Rack Alberto!
What do Chickdees have to do with gravity?
She can fly, and she’s cute. Like a chickadee.
Also “Solar Bear” would have been the obvious pun.
Oh, Solar Bear sounds like polar bear! For some reason it took me really long time to figure out what you meant. I didn’t think of that. And neither did Bubby. Plus he has the added confusion of people thinking he must be an asiatic sun bear, which … he’s not.
If I HAD thought of Solar Bear, I might have avoided that anyway, because it turns out that’s a Florida hockey team. The Sun Bears.
Sleep tight, me droogies! ‘Til next time.
It contains two puns – Polar bear and solar beaM. Just change one letter at either side.
Keeping Sun Bear. (but thanks for caring)
Besides which, “Solar Bear” was a villain in the DC comic-book CAPTAIN CARROT AND HIS AMAZING ZOO CREW! .. though, his only appearance (in CCAHAZC #18) was 30 years ago.
Interesting! Gosh, I wish I could find an image of him online somewhere. I’ve been meaning to order some Captain Carrot comics, anyway, so now I’ll just have to make sure to get #18.
We finally get a name for the cat dude. Clever hold off there pal.
And aww, that sucks, after such a great fanfare too.
Actually, I revealed Fritter’s name in part 3, but here I reveal the other code names. Elke doesn’t approve of code names, though. She thinks it’s unprofessional.
An early holiday gift for you guys; I coloured the Crimes Patrol intro panel!
I did have to guess on most of the colours tho; would’ve asked you guys what they were but I wanted it to be a surprise.
Hey, wow! Thanks a bunch! I’m not sure about all the colors myself, but I think yours are pretty great guesses. Let’s see, here. In case you want to consider tweaking it, I’ll let you know …
• Chickadee’s hands should be the same as her legs; and her skin is more that of a pale white person, like Guise; and her hair should be dark brown, like you have Guise’s now, with a white highlight down the left edge.
• I pictured Black Sheep being actual black, with white lines, like Daffy Duck, but this works, too. Although I do think you might as well let her shirt and pants be the same “black” as the rest.
• Guise could have light hair, like you have on Chickadee now, or maybe he’s a redhead. And I think maybe his pants should be a light orange, like he just doesn’t care at all about his appearance.
• Not sure on Decker, but this is one good way to do it. I think I’d suggest that her collar should be the same as the shirt; the rolled up cuffs lighter than the shirt; the boots the same as the shirt; and the skirt an even darker blue than it is now, like navy. That’s my idea, but your version might turn out to be better.
• I think the Human Mallet should be more of a tan brown, maybe like you have in the sky right around the SUV. That way, he matches that far off color, and doesn’t look the same as the nearby color of Sun Bear. Then give him white teeth and black pupils.
But if you don’t want to keep messing with it, I understand. I very much appreciate your taking the time to play along. And I love that you’re loving Our Heroes this much!
BTW, from what you said in the tumblr post, it sounds like you think John and I both do the art. To clarify, John and I co-write it, but the art is all mine. However, some of the designs are inspired by John’s versions of the characters, which he first sketched when we were kids, around 25 years ago.
I probably won’t change this one, but I’ll keep this in mind If I ever colour another large panel of this comic sometime in the future.
I do want to point out that the reason Chickadee’s hands are a different colour is that her aura-light thingie was layered above it and altered the colour.
Oh, I get that now. I had the same confusion on Decker’s power punch hand for a minute, but I figured that one out. But for some reason I just thought that YOU thought that Chickadee had naked hands or something.
this comic is so good
NAME — Get a Gravatar
+ five = 10
NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Powered by WordPress with ComicPress
|Back to Top ↑